- Mobil ATF 220 is a high performance, fluid for automatic transmissions in older vehicles specifying Dexron IID. It is also used as a hydraulic fluid in unique applications.
- Mobil ATF 220 is formulated from high-quality conventional base oils combined with a special additive system including viscosity index improvers, antioxidants, and defragments providing smooth and controlled friction/wear characteristics. The product provides consumers an excellent driving experience even in a broad range of driving conditions in a wide variety of pre-1994 automobiles.
- Mobil ATF 220 is recommended for some automatic and manual transmissions in passenger cars and light trucks specifying Dexron IID level performance as well as the related power steering systems. It is also suitable for use in some special hydraulic systems in farm equipment and other installations having similar fluid requirements. It is recommended that the user consult the manufacturer's requirements. Other applications include
• Off-highway transmission power steering and other hydraulic systems requiring a Dexron IID or Allison C-4 fluid.
• Industrial hydraulic systems and components.