- Cash on Delivery (COD) is a payment method without having to use a credit or debit card. Once you have made an order, our team will prepare and ship the products directly to your doorsteps and the payment will only be collected upon delivery of your order.
- COD is eligible for transactions worth P5,000 or below ONLY. If the transaction amount is higher than P5,000, please choose credit/debit card instead of GCash.
Is there an extra fee when choosing COD as a payment method?
- Couriers require an additional COD fee when handling COD orders which the customer must shoulder unless the customer is eligible for free shipping.
I have made an order, when do I pay for it?
- Payment of the products along with the delivery fee and the COD fee should be paid directly to the courier in cash by the customer.
- You may contact https://facebook.com/diyhardwareph when you have ordered so your products will arrive faster.
I am not available on the day of delivery, what can I do?
- If you are not available on the day of the delivery, please ensure that you have someone authorized to receive your order. Failure to receive the items will require you to shoulder all the shipping fee that was incurred during the failed shipping.
- To avoid unnecessary mistakes, kindly contact https://facebook.com/diyhardwareph when you have ordered.
Can I avail free shipping for COD transactions?