Skip to content
BOYSEN® Plasolux Glazing Putty #311 is an alkyd-type product specially prepared for filling minor surface unevenness on enamel-painted wood.
- PRINCIPAL USES: For filling minor surface dents and imperfections on wood
- PRACTICAL COVERAGE:
Full Putty - 10-12 square meter / 4 liters / coat
Spot putty - 25 square meter / 4 liters / coat
- SURFACE DRY: 4-5 hours
- DRY THROUGH: Overnight
- OVERCOATING INTERVAL: Allow two hours before recoating
- THINNING: BOYSEN® Paint Thinner #0340 if necessary
- APPLICATION: putty knife
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device