Skip to content
BOYSEN® Roofgard™ is a gloss acrylic, water-based roof paint designed to protect and adhere to most roof substrates. It gives a durable and flexible film, fast-drying time, and good gloss retention.
- PRINCIPAL USES: For galvanized iron surfaces, pre-painted galvanized sheets, asphalt shingles, and unglazed roof tiles.
- PRACTICAL COVERAGE: 25-30 square meter / 4 liters / coat
- SURFACE DRY: Thirty (30) minutes
- DRY THROUGH: Two (2) hours
- DRY FILM THICKNESS: 1.5 mils/coat
- OVERCOATING INTERVAL: Two (2) hours
- THINNING: Maximum 1/2 liter water per 4 liters paint
- APPLICATION: by brush, roller, or spray. Clean equipment with soap and water after use
- COLORANTS: Use BOYSEN® Latex Colors for tinting to achieve pastel shades. To obtain darker colors, intermix standard colors, or request for a factory mix colors
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device