Product details of Centro Clear Gloss Lacquer 350ml
Direction For Use:
New Surface: Wood or Metal
- Apply Centro Clear Gloss Varnished thinned 20% with paint thinner or pure turpentine to closed grained wood or metal.
- Allow the first coat to dry completely before sanding lightly with very fine sandpaper.
- As needed, apply one or more finishing coats.
- To achieve the best results on coarse or open-grained wood, apply paste filler first, followed by dry hard ten sandpaper.
- As needed, apply one or more coats of Centro Clear Gloss Varnish.
- Clean the surface with soap and water, then rinse and thoroughly dry it.
- If the surface has previously been waxed or oiled, wash with turpentine and sandpaper until smooth, then apply as if it were a new surface.
- Thoroughly clean the surface.
- If previously waxed, use turpentine to remove the old wax before applying one or two coats of Centro Clear Gloss Varnish.