TV Cable Outlet in Plate
- Urea Resin is the major material used for the outer cover of Omni wiring devices
- This is what makes it water-proof, flame-retardant, heat-resistant, highly insulating and not easily deformed at high temperature
- Outlets can withstand over 5000 operations while switches can withstand over 10,000 on and off cycle
- Uses 93% copper on the insides
- they are good conductor of electricity, durable and non-corrosive
- Provides insulation distance contacts and external metal parts, with strong contact points for better grip, resistant to arcing and fusion
- Conforms to local and international safety standards.